Local Knowledge...inTernational resources
Carolyn Niemczyk inducted into International Council of Lions, a charitable organization.
• Kings Highway Corridor Association, Founding Secretary
• Habitat Women's Build, Chair 2009
• Riverside Bank Advisory Committee
• Transportation Planning Organization Citizen Committee
• St Lucie Coordinating Board for Transportation Disadvantaged
• Advanced Medical Imaging • AIG
• AT&T • AXA
• Bank Atlantic • Benderson Town Center
• Catholic Charities • Coverage Solutions
• Hibiscus Children’s Center • IRS
• Interstate Business Park • Land Design South
• Medical Staffing Network • National Title
• North Bridge Plaza • PNC Bank
• Peacock Plaza • Peacock Professional Plaza
• Pharus Group • Riverside Bank
• Spherion • Starbucks
• SteinMart • US Alcohol ,Tobacco & Firearms
• US Veterans Association • Workforce Development Board
• Flex Buildings, Medical Office Buildings
• Several Retail Locations in St Lucie West
LI Business Woman of the Year Award Name, 2001
Lifetime Certified Facility Manager, 2003
NY City Fire Safety Director, 1992
Riverside Bank Advisory Board, 2003
B.S. Business Management, SUNY- Empire State College
Leasing: Carolyn leases through patience, perseverance and insight into needs of a prospective tenant. Excellent at matching perfect location for every business venture.
General Commercial Real Estate: Carolyn has actively brokered retail, industrial and office sales and leasing. Everything from site selection, income buildings to land development. Confidential representation including negotiation, site acquisition, concept design, permitting and financing. Carolyn prides herself on her patience and perseverance. Clients come back to her year after year because of her sincere and honest advice and representation.
Keyes Commercial provides commercial real estate services in Port St Lucie.
Carolyn has become a commercial real estate expert on the Treasure Coast in the past fourteen years. She specializes in offices for lease and for sale in Port St Lucie. Before moving to Florida, she has worked with developers and customers for office, retail and warehouse projects in New York and, for the past twelve years, in Port St Lucie, Florida. Carolyn and her husband have lived in PGA Village since 2000. She is a member of the Realtors Association of St. Lucie, member Women's Council of Realtors, member International Council of Shopping Centers and serves on the Community Advisory Board of Riverside Bank. Carolyn also serves on the board of the Treasure Coast Research Corridor. This consists of property owners along Kings Highway, in Fort Pierce, FL. She was the agent chosen by Riverside Bank to launch their new four-story building on St. Lucie West Blvd. and was successful in leasing more than half of the building.
She represented Benderson Development Co. in leasing their 320,000 sq. ft. Town Center, and was instrumental in bringing SteinMart and Starbucks to St. Lucie West.
Carolyn represents the West Park Industrial and West Park Professional Developments and was able to sell a new 10,000 sq.ft. office building to the Children's Services Council.
St. Lucie County Commercial Property. All Right Reserved.
Always available for my clients.